We are a qualified web marketing company for the The CDAP Grow Your Business Online grant.
Get up to $2,400 to grow your business online
Looking to implement e-commerce capabilities to remain competitive? Need to serve existing customers more effectively and attract new customers? With a micro-grant of up to $2,400, we can help with the costs related to adopting digital technologies.
The CDAP Grow Your Business Online grant helps Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs):
- get online
- increase sales
- adopt security software
- connect with customers
- improve social media marketing
- improve user experience for online customers
GET MORE INFORMATION
You can get funding through CDAP if your business:
- is a for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives)
- is registered or incorporated
- is consumer-facing (sells goods and services directly to end consumers)
- has at least one employee (other than the owner) OR had at least $30,000 in annual revenue in the most recent tax year
- commits to maintaining a digital adoption strategy for six months
- agrees to participate in follow-up surveys, share data about the experience, and have its name published as a grant recipient
Your business is not eligible if it is:
- a corporate chain, franchise or registered charity
- a representative of a multi-level marketing company
- a brokerage firm, such as real estate agents, investment advisors, insurance agents, etc.
- a business that is engaged in online reselling or drop-shipping reliant on third-party suppliers
- a wholesale or distribution business and manufacturer (unless you sell directly to consumers)